|Specification:||Price Tubes Apar Co2 ( Carbon Dioxide) BC 45 Kg|
Price Tubes Apar Co2 ( Carbon Dioxide) BC with the content / media Co2 Fire Extinguishers Modern is a very easy to use in the prevention of fire hazards.
CO2 ( Carbon Dioxide)
Co2 is a compound / chemical that is formed of one atom of carbon + 2 oxygen atoms, which can be generated either from natural events and human activity.
* Can be used to extinguish fires of class B and C as a material gas, CO2 is not harmful, the effective usability and clean.
* Very efficient and effective use in rooms such as offices, labs and other spaces.
* Carbon Dioxide ( Co2) can absorb heat and cool at the same time.
* Construction of a tube designed to withstand high pressure and comes with a long hose with a funnel-shaped nozzle.
* Not harmful to plants, animals, especially humans.
CO2 extinguisher BC TUBE SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Tube Code: EC 05
2. Overall Height: 670 ( mm)
3. Tube diameter: 152 ( mm)
4. Working temperature: -20 S / d 55 ( ' C)
5. Pressure in the tube: 58 ( Bars)
6. Test pressure: 218 ( Bar)
7. Spray time: 15 ( Seconds)
8. Distance spraying: 3 S / d 6 ( M)
9. Effective spraying: 97 ( % )
10. Total Weight: 13.3 ( kg)
11. Fire rating: 5B