Analysis of propane or gasoline vapors from a closed vessel.
• Rugged design that is easy to operate
• Fast warm-up and response
• Solid state infrared detector
• Calibrates on 100% propane
• Digital readout meter with backlight
• Modular layout that is easy to maintain
• Rechargeable battery operation
• Built in sample pump, filter and flowmeter
• Active condensate removal
• Weatherproof ( WP) cabinet with clear Lexan cover
• Stainless steel probe with sample hose
• Recorder outputs of 0-1V or 4-20 MA ( can be isolated)
• Suitcase ( K) style cabinet available
• AC power only operation
• Detachable/ portable data logger
• HC alarms with LED
• Air for zero.
• Analyzed 100% propane cal gas for span.
The Nova 317 Series Portable Hydrocarbon Analyzer is designed for the measurement of propane or gasoline vapor ( using a correction factor) from a closed vessel.
The built-in sampling pump draws in a sample through an external hose, then passes it through a filter and flow
meter, then on to the infra red detector for measurement. The measurement results are then displayed on an easy-to-read digital meter.
A built-in rechargeable battery has enough power for about 5 hours of continuous operation and the analyzer can be used while it is recharging. A red LED indicates when to recharge the analyzer and a green LED indicates that it is receiving recharging power. A recharger is included.
Method of Detection: Infra red customer-replaceable detector
Ranges Available: 0-100% propane ( other ranges available)
Resolution: 0.1% propane
Accuracy and Repeatability: ± 2% of full scale
Drift: Less than 2% per week
Response Time ( T-90) : 10-15 seconds
Ambient Temperature Range: 32-120° F ( 0-50° C)
Linearity: ± 2%
Size and Weight: 4-20 mA or 0-1V VAC
Power: AC/ DC operation. 115VAC 60Hz for recharging ( other voltages available)
Output Options: 4-20 mA or 0-1 VDC