Fuel Flow Meter, Engine Flow Meter, Diesel Flow meter, Genset flow meter, DFM flow meter, technoton, Fuel Meter, Solar meter, Flow meter diesel
DFM flow meters are designed for measuring of diesel fuel consumption in engines of vehicles, boats, diesel generators, boilers, burners and other consumers of liquid fuel. Possible option – engine operating time control: total time and in various modes.
DFM flow meters are designed to measure the flow of liquid fuel in the car engines , river boats, tractors , locomotives, diesel - generators, as well as in boilers, burners and other liquid fuel consuming devices. DFM model range includes single- and dual-chamber ( differential) flow meters
There are several DFM models that differ in type of data transfer like interface DFM ( with the connector) , autonomous DFM ( with display to show information) , and hybrid DFM ( they have both display and interface output) . DFM can be used in temperate and cold climates
DFM are applied for:
· Recording the actual fuel consumption;
· Control the actual operational time of the machines;
· Rate setting of fuel consumption;
· Detection of fuel thefts;
· Monitoring in real-time and optimization of fuel consumption;
· Engine tests in fuel consumption.
Type Of DFM Engine Flow Meter :
- DFM 50 for fuel consumption : 1 - 50 l/ h
- DFM 100 for fuel consumption : 2 - 100 l/ h
- DFM 250 for fuel consumption : 5 - 250 l/ h
- DFM 400 for fuel consumption : 30 - 400 l/ h
DFM flow meter can operate in the following modes:
External power supply. The flow meter is powered from external source ( 10-50 V) , for example, from on-board vehicle power supply system.
Autonomous power supply ( flow meters with display) . The flow meter is powered by a built-in battery, there is no external power supply ( voltage below 10 V) . Flow meter works the same way as with external power supply, but the information is not given to the interface output. In this mode DFM can operate up to 2 years. If necessary, information can be viewed on the display .